Donald P. Max, D.D.S.
Dr. Max was raised in Michigan and completed his undergraduate work at Western Michigan University before continuing on to earn his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Detroit. During dental school, he and his wife Julie married and upon graduation, they moved to Texas where Dr. Max completed his oral surgery training at the University of Texas Med Branch. After his residency, they moved to Columbus, Mississippi, where he was in private practice until joining the KCOMS practice in 1999. He and Julie have two children and enjoy skiing, golf and traveling.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Kentucky Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Kentucky Dental Association
- Member of the Bluegrass Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
Email: [email protected]