Bruce R. Nicol, D.M.D., M.D.
Dr. Nicol attended the University of Kentucky, where he completed his undergraduate work and earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine. After serving as a naval dental officer in North Carolina and then pursuing oral surgery training in Georgia, Dr. Nicol returned to his alma mater in the Blue Grass to complete medical school. His particular area of interest is in the treatment and care of cleft palate patients. He and his wife, Martha, have three children and seven grandchildren, all of whom currently reside in Lexington. Outside of the practice, Dr. Nicol is an avid outdoorsman and fly fishing enthusiast.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of the Americal Society of TMJ Surgery
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- Member of the Kentucky Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the American Dental Association
American Medical Association
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Member of the Kentucky Dental Association
- Member of the Bluegrass Dental Society
Email: [email protected]