Robert S. Clark, D.M.D.
Dr. Clark earned his Bachelor of Science with honors in chemistry from the University of Kentucky in 1983. He went on to receive his Doctor of Dentistry, with high distinction, also from UK in 1987. Dr. Clark completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern/Parkland Memorial Hospital in 1991 and was originally in practice in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area until 1993, when he returned to Kentucky to join the KCOMS practice. He and his wife, Dr. Evelyn Clark, reside in Lexington, along with their three children. Dr. Clark enjoys playing tennis, basketball, and reading, as well as painting.
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Kentucky Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Past President of the Kentucky Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Examiner for the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of the Bluegrass Dental Society
- Member of the Kentucky Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honorary Society
- AAOMS Board of Trustees, District Ⅲ Trustee
Email: [email protected]