Jason E. Ford, D.M.D., M.D.
Dr. Ford earned his bachelor’s degree in education from the University of Kentucky and went on to teach both biology and chemistry. He then returned to UK to pursue his Doctor of Dental Medicine, and eventually his Doctor of Medicine as well. He joined the KCOMS practice in 2008 and became a partner in 2010. Dr. Ford and his wife have three children and reside in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Outside of the office, Dr. Ford is an avid hunter and UK basketball fan.
- Member of Kentucky Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of American Medical Association
- Member of the Kentucky Dental Association
- Member of the Kentucky Medical Association
- Member of the Bluegrass Dental Society, President Elect
- Appointed to the Kentucky Board of Dentistry, President
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery